Interested candidates are requested to send their applications on a plain paper giving detailed information on personal details (Name, permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e‑mail address), educational qualification with marks (starting from High School or equivalent), research experience, and publications if any, via email to the Principal
Investigator Dr. Sanjay Kumar, School of Biochemical Engg., IIT(BHU) Varanasi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email ONLY.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- Venue of Interview: School of Biochemical Engineering, IIT(BHU) Varanasi-221005 U.P.
- Last date for receiving completed application is MARCH 20, 2023. Please refer to the institute website: www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available for updates if any.