IndiaBioscience as an organisation aims to:
- Promote and disseminate information regarding the research environment and opportunities in India throughout the year.
- Develop and conduct a tandem program for engaging with the Indian diaspora overseas and provide information and mentorship to facilitate their return to take up research careers in India.
- Develop and conduct programs engaging the research and teaching institutes and universities across the country, and with bureaucrats, administrators, policy makers and the educators in an attempt to rejuvenate the system.
- Develop activities and programs that engage life science professionals in different stages of their careers as well as different careers on a single platform to network and collaborate.
- Develop and conduct activities engaging students as well as postdoctoral fellows.
- Function as a nodal organization for exchange of scientific expertise.