Trainee Scientific Writer- CER
If you are looking for challenging and rewarding work which combines your understanding of medical science and aptitude for writing into one unique job, the Scientific Writer (CERs) role is for you. This is an opportunity to grow your career and make a greater impact on the lives around you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely production of high quality CERs for devices across therapeutic areas
- Screen and summarize literature for relevant clinical data
- Review literature to elucidate the clinical problem and current treatment techniques
- Study and report device characteristics and instructions for use
- Evaluate data for similar competitor devices
- Summarize post-marketing surveillance and risk management data for the target device
- Work with senior writers to prepare documents that meet client expectations in terms of content, format, and presentation
A Master’s degree in a biomedical area.
- 5 years of documented professional experience in a biomedical area (e.g. biomedical research, medical/regulatory/technical writing, clinical trial management), with some exposure to medical devices
- Knowledge of clinical research processes and medical device development
- Experience across document types and therapeutic areas/diseases/device classes
- Ability to understand and interpret complex clinical trial data
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Be self-motivated and eager to take on challenges
- Ability to work under tight timelines and manage multiple tasks
Please click on this link to apply: https://career10.successfactor… and for more information click here.