IndoUSrare is looking for a Project Associate (Program Management) to work with the core team and assist in the management of all projects and programs of IndoUSrare.
The candidate will be on an annual appointment and will be responsible for:
- Assistance in the overall management of the organization’s programs including financial management, communication, event organization, and record-keeping
- Content development and management of website, program collateral, proposals
- Social media editing or communications
- Work with the board members, employees, and volunteers of IndoUSrare on all activities as needed
The selected candidate will be part of the IndoUSrare program management team and will provide organizational and management support to current programs and activities. S/He will be a team player with excellent communication skills oral, written, virtual, or in-person. The successful candidate will be service oriented motivated to help patients and families with informational resources and connections.
1 year renewable annually based on performance and availability of funds
Competitive remuneration in the non-profit sector commensurate with qualifications and experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Arts, Healthcare communications, Science, Technology, or related field from a recognized university
- At least two years of work experience in the industry in project coordinator or management
- Experience as a social media editor for business accounts on most professional social channels
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a complete Resume and Personal Statement.
Position will remain open until filled.
For more details click here