● Experience with education initiatives, or the interest to do so.
● Past experience with science communication, either verbal or written, for any kind of audience (technical, public, education sector).
● Knowledge of data collection, curating and handling, and using databases, excel is preferred
● Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
● Networking skills.
● Ability to understand and translate scientific concepts into lay terms.
● Familiarity with social and digital media or willingness to learn.
● The ability to work in a fluid space and take initiative.