Applications on the prescribed form which can be downloaded at University website http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in are invited for filling up of following posts. The application will however be considered valid only, if it is accompanied with the prescribed fee mentioned at Sr. No.1 under “Instructions/Other Conditions” below, in the shape of Bank Draft drawn on State Bank of India/UCO Bank Nauni (Solan)-173230 (HP) payable to the Comptroller, Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni (Solan). Applications complete in all respect should reach the Recruitment Section, 0/0 the Registrar, Dr. YSP UHF, Nauni (Solan) latest by 05th February 2019. The candidates applying from the tribal areas may send their application form complete in all respect latest by 20th February 2019.
- A candidate applying for more than one post should send separate application form for each post along with the prescribed application fee.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- Those PhD candidates (applying for the posts at Sr.No.1 to 40), whose registration in their PhD Programme is prior to 11.07.2009 and are not NET qualified, will have to submit the “Certificate of NET exemption”, issued in their favour. from the competent authority of University/Institution, from where they had qualified their PhD verifying therein points (a) to (e) prescribed at Sr.No.l(iv) under the heading “Qualification” above, with their application form, failing which their application is liable to be rejected straightway.
- The posts at Sr. 41 & 42 are for “bonafide Himachali’s” only.
- Candidate should be minimum of 18 years and not more than 45 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Coste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class/Persons with Disabilities, of Himachal Pradesh only, as per provisions in Rules/Instructions of the H.P. Government. The minimum and maximum age limit shall be reckoned on the concerned lost date fixed for receipt of applications. It is further clarified that the upper age limit fixed in the advertisement shall not be applicable in case of candidates already in service in Government/Semi-Government/Recognized Institutions.
- These posts will be filled up purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extendable on year to year basis, as per policy of the State Government.
- The candidate selected for appointment to the above posts on contract basis shall have to execute a contract with the University i.e. Dr. YSP UHF as per rules of the University.