Application are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Dr Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, Hyderabad.
1) Literature search.
2) Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the scientist.
3) Provide scientific support to the scientist in his research activities.
4) Bookkeeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables.
Scope of experimental work:
• Cloning and site directed mutagenesis
• Molecular Biology
• Cell culture work including primary and secondary cell lines
• Biochemical Assays such as protein immunoprecipitation and Imaging analysis
Area of work:
Will be working in the area of metabolic inflammation and the development of liver pathology such as fatty liver disease and steatosis. Experiments include handling cell culture, running western blots, RNA isolation and quantitative PCRs, ELISA, and basic imaging techniques. Isolation of primary cells from mice and work on different mice models of liver pathology will be included if the student is interested.