Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow in DST-SERB, GOI, New Delhi ‑110070, funded research project , (File No. no. SRG/2021/001114 dated 30th December, 2021) in the Department of Plant Sciences, School of Life Sciences, Central University of Himachal Pradesh. The Post will be filled up on contract basis from the date of joining. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
31000/- + 8% HRA per month
Maters Degree in Botany/Plant Biotechnology/Plant Sciences/or Equivalent degree in Life Sciences from UGC recognized University/Institute with NET /SLET
Desirable Experience: Experience in Plant Taxonomy, DNA Barcoding, Molecular Biology & Bioinformatics
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to send their duly filled scanned copies of application form in the prescribed format (Annexure I) along with self attested scanned copies of original documents related to educational qualification, age, caste, NET/SLET Certificate, experience etc and are requested to submit it as a single merged. PDF file through email to email@example.com
- The online application should reach on or before 21st of March, 2021 by 23:59 hrs. All the applications will be scrutinized by the duly constituted screening committee and Shortlisted candidates will be notified through Email.
- Selection will be done on the basis of interview by the duly constituted Selection Committee.
- For any clarification contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason if the circumstances so warrant. The right is also reserved with the University either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision, in this regard shall be final.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of application forms.
- The position is purely temporary and services will be governed as per University and DST rules.
For more details click here