This position involves overseeing all education programs at CWS including building partnerships with academic institutions, schools and the government at the state and centre. This includes the on-ground environmental education programs focussed on the rural landscapes in all locations and working closely with the program managers, program coordinators and field staff for statewide implementation. Additionally, working on the online version of the same program with nationwide implementation in government and private schools.
- Build partnerships with other academic institutions to develop certification courses and diplomas in conservation practice.
- Fundraise for all the education programs in CWS especially from CSR and individual donors.
- Build and manage partnerships with government departments in various states of India to run Wild Shaale programs successfully and explore integration into state curriculums.
- Manage overall operations of Wild Shaale program along with program managers and coordinators in multiple states.
- Partner with schools, government departments and civil society organisations for enrollments of students for the online platform.
- Work with the research and content team to build curriculum for the diploma programs and content as and when necessary.
- Oversee training of program staff on content delivery online and offline with the program managers.