BIRAC REGIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTRE (BREC)
The Biotechnology Industrial Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) in Partnership with Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C‑CAMP) has set up the BIRAC REGIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTRE (BREC) with an objective of encouraging the spirit of bio-entrepreneurship, facilitating the creation of life science start-ups and mentoring start-ups to increase their chances of success.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C‑CAMP) is a member of the Bangalore Life Sciences Cluster (BLiSC) with a mandate to enable cutting-edge life science research and innovation, and promote life science entrepreneurship. C‑CAMP is India’s premier innovation and technology hub as well as one of the largest life science incubators in the country. C‑CAMP has funded, incubated and mentored over 90 start-ups over the last few years. C‑CAMP is an initiative of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Find more details on www.ccamp.res.in
Broad Responsibilities: Report writing and content development for BREC Programs.
- Doing background research and generating Concept Notes for BREC Programs
- Reports of BREC programs and events
- Developing templates and SOPs for BREC Events
- Generating email content for standard and follow-on emails
- Website – developing Content and updating the website
- Writing content for social, electronic and print media Preparing Presentations