BIRAC REGIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTRE (BREC)
The Biotechnology Industrial Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) in Partnership with Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP) has set up the BIRAC REGIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTRE (BREC) with an objective of encouraging the spirit of bio-entrepreneurship, facilitating the creation of life science start-ups and mentoring start-ups to increase their chances of success.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP) is a member of the Bangalore Life Sciences Cluster (BLiSC) with a mandate to enable cutting-edge life science research and innovation, and promote life science entrepreneurship. C-CAMP is India’s premier innovation and technology hub as well as one of the largest life science incubators in the country. C-CAMP has funded, incubated and mentored over 90 start-ups over the last few years. C-CAMP is an initiative of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Find more details on www.ccamp.res.in
Broad Responsibilities: Report writing and content development for BREC Programs.
- Doing background research and generating Concept Notes for BREC Programs
- Reports of BREC programs and events
- Developing templates and SOPs for BREC Events
- Generating email content for standard and follow-on emails
- Website – developing Content and updating the website
- Writing content for social, electronic and print media