Application are invited for the post of Programme Manager – Lodha Genius Programme at Ashoka University Campus, Sonipat.
The Lodha Genius Programme is a one-of-its-kind training and mentorship programme providing brilliant high school students across the countries with unparalleled opportunities through intensive on-campus and long-term off-campus engagement. The second year of the Lodha Genius Programme focuses on expanding its scope by accommodating a larger cohort, introducing innovative projects and seminars, incorporating interdisciplinary workshops, adopting a holistic educational approach, implementing capstone projects, and embracing additional enriching elements. The programme consists of Science Projects, Great Ideas Seminars, Mathematics for all sessions, Capstone projects, Workshops, field trips and co-curricular activities in the on-campus modules and a yearlong online light touch module. The intensive on-campus programme for the next year will start from May 17th, 2024, to June 17th, 2024 at Ashoka University.
Role and Responsibilities:
This person has overall responsibility for programme development, delivery, outreach & admissions for High School Programs with an initial focus on The Genius Programme.
- Working closely with faculty, administration, admissions and outreach to develop a high impact programme with positive students & parent feedback.
- Developing an all-India school outreach program targeted at students in grades 9 – 12, their teachers, principals & counselors
- Developing a strong partner network including counselors and institutions involved in the identification and development of gifted students (Olympiad/NTSE etc.)
- Developing presentations, school kits, webinars, and digital content as part of the school outreach along with the marketing & communication teams
- Application review, evaluation & admission support in coordination with the UG admissions & IT teams.
- Induction, training & management of full time/part time programme counselors, outreach & admissions teams
- Managing school/student/parent queries with respect to the programme & admissions- online & offline.
- Planning, conceptualizing, and implementing new strategies and tactics to build a deeper & more effective outreach & strong partner network.
- Owning the application & enrolment targets and real time reporting on pipeline numbers