Applications for India | EMBO Symposia must be submitted through the online system | Organizers should apply at least 6 – 12 months before the proposed date of the meeting | The deadline for application is 15 February 2018, 14:00 CEST for meetings taking place between the 1st of January 2019 and the 31st of December 2019.
- The deadline for applications for meetings taking place between the 1st of January 2019 and the 31st of December 2019 is 15 February 2018, 14:00 CEST.
- Applicants will be asked to complete an online and an offline application form.
- All incoming applications are screened to ensure eligibility requirements are met.
- The decision on which proposals receive funding is jointly made by the EMBO Course Committee and the India Alliance Meetings Committee in May.
- All applicants are informed of the outcome of their application by email shortly after the committee meetings.
For detailed information on the application process, key dates, format of the meeting and required documentation, please visit the website.