Applications for India | EMBO Symposia will be accepted twice in 2017 and must be submitted through the online system. Organizers should apply at least 6 – 12 months before the proposed date of the meeting.
· The deadlines for applications are 15 February 2017 and 15 July 2017, 14:00 CEST.
· Applicants will be asked to complete an online and an offline application form.
· All incoming applications are screened to ensure eligibility requirements are met.
· The decision on which proposals receive funding is jointly made by the EMBO Course Committee and the India Alliance Meetings Committee in May and October.
· All applicants are informed of the outcome of their application by email shortly after the committee meetings. For detailed information on the application process, key dates, format of the meeting and required documentation, please consult the application guidelines or visit India | EMBO Symposia website.