SNU invites applications from individuals seeking nominations for Ramalingaswami/Ramanujan/DBT-Wellcome Trust India Alliance Fellowships.
Application are invited for the post of SNU from individuals seeking nominations for Ramalingaswami/Ramanujan/DBT-Wellcome Trust India Alliance Fellowships at Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR.
Ph.D. in the relevant area.
Minimum 3 years post-doctoral experience, high-quality publications, and high academic credentials.
Interested Candidate can send the following documents as a single PDF file to Mr. Anil Kumar Shukla firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed fellowship application (could be at the preliminary stage, e.g. India Alliance fellowship application at the first stage).
- PDFs of your three most significant (not necessarily highest impact) publications, along with up to 100-word significance statement.
- A statement of teaching interests that details what courses you would like to teach, any prior teaching experience, and any other relevant information.
- Names and email addresses of at least three referees.
- Research plan (up to 3 pages) including specific experimental/computation facilities and lab space required.
For more detail click here.