This role demands a proactive professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your objectives will be to support
the current delivery of the Teacher Development programme and Salters'
Chemistry Camps in India, whilst planning and managing the transition to
a more sustainable model for the future.
- Liaising and developing contacts with universities/colleges/schools of higher education for Teacher Training programme and Chemistry Camps
the network of Teacher Developers recruited to the Yusuf Hamied
Inspirational Science programme to deliver the trainings and for quality
- Assisting and co-ordinating the delivery of Chemistry camps
- Travel to each camp venue to make sure the delivery of the Camp activities
and maintaining relations with relevant partners to assist with the
promotion, delivery of the Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme
to maintain accurate records, forecast annual and monitor actual
expenditure. Operate within agreed budgets and timelines spend of the
Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme
- Managing your own work to meet agreed deadlines and progress of the Teacher Training programme and Chemistry Camps to ensure delivery targets and deadlines are met
- Write activity/program reports, documentation of the activities
For more information click here.