This role demands a proactive professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your objectives will be to support the current delivery of the Teacher Development programme and Salters’ Chemistry Camps in India, whilst planning and managing the transition to a more sustainable model for the future.
- Liaising and developing contacts with universities/colleges/schools of higher education for Teacher Training programme and Chemistry Camps
- Supporting the network of Teacher Developers recruited to the Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme to deliver the trainings and for quality assurance
- Assisting and co-ordinating the delivery of Chemistry camps
- Travel to each camp venue to make sure the delivery of the Camp activities
- Building and maintaining relations with relevant partners to assist with the promotion, delivery of the Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme
- Help to maintain accurate records, forecast annual and monitor actual expenditure. Operate within agreed budgets and timelines spend of the Yusuf Hamied Inspirational Science programme
- Managing your own work to meet agreed deadlines and progress of the Teacher Training programme and Chemistry Camps to ensure delivery targets and deadlines are met
- Write activity/program reports, documentation of the activities
For more information click here.