The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) is a premier research institution under the aegis of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, and Deemed-to-be-University. Known for interdisciplinary research, the Centre is equipped with state-of-the-art research and teaching facilities and provides excellent support to its faculty members in achieving ambitious goals of their research. For details about the current research activities, please visit https://www.jncasr.ac.in/
JNCASR invites applications from Indian scientists for the post of faculty positions.
Level 12 plus admissible allowances (as per MHRD norms)
Ph.D. in the relevant areas
About 3 years of post-doctoral experience, high-quality publications, high academic credentials, demonstration of skills needed for development of an independent research programme, and effective teaching.
Interested Candidates can prepare your application package after learning about activities at JNCASR and giving deep thought to how you would suitably fit in as a faculty member in its academic ambience. An ideal candidate should have a non-negligible overlap of interest and complementarity with the current faculty. You are welcome to connect with the current Faculty members at the Centre to find more information about their work. Please include following information, in PDF format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed application package (word file can be downloaded https://jncasrmy.sharepoint.co… VTexlIaUBy7-UrTvg?e=P0uXNV
- List of publications in reverse chronological order
- PDF files of 3 most significant (not necessarily most cited) publications
- A two-page research plan
- A statement of teaching interests that details what courses you would like to teach, any prior teaching experience, and other relevant information.
- Names and email addresses of at least three referees who are familiar with your work and will be willing to write a reference letter.
For more details click here