They seek a conservationist scientist with a background in wildlife ecology, environmental science, geography, public policy, GIS, remote sensing, economics or related interdisciplinary fields. The candidate should possess strong quantitative skills, demonstrated ability to lead and build independent research programs and fundraising track record. Candidates will work with multiple teams of researchers and conservationists at CWS.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing research programs focused on environmental and conservation issues and managing research teams.
- Completion of a post doctoral fellowship.
- Proven track record in fundraising.
- Proven publication record in known peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Ability to teach courses in wildlife ecology and conservation.
- Fluent spoken and written proficiency in English and Indian languages.