Application are invited for the post of Managing Director in Bharat Immunologicals & Biologicals Corporation Limited (BIBCOL), Chola, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh.
Age: Maximum age of 57 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining, or upto the date of superannuation, or until further orders, whichever is the earliest.
Level 16th as per 7th CPC (CDA Pattern) (Basic pay of Rs.205400 – 224400 + DA & other perks)
- The applicant should be a Post Graduate in Life Sciences, Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary, Engineering (Biotechnology, Chemical, Biomedical, Bioprocessing) etc with a good academic record.
- Ph.D in Life Sciences.
- PG Diploma in Management or an MBA from a reputed Institute.
- The applicant should possess adequate experience of working at a senior management level in a large organization of repute with at least 5 years experience in working in a Govt. organization or working with the Govt.
- He should be currently holding an analogous post or a post which is one level lower in his current organization.
- Experience in vaccine manufacturing and knowledge of fermentation technology.
- Experience at a senior level in a Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or a reputed Pharma/Bio-Pharma Company with experience in Manufacturing/Quality Control/R&D
The prospective candidates may sent their complete applications (7 copies) strictly in the format given at DBT’s and BIBCOL’s website: http://dbtindia.nic.in and BIBCOL website www.bibcol.com with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including list of publications indicating impact factors should be sent to Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No. 509, Block‑3, CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, superscribing the cover “Application for the Post of Managing Director, Bharat Immunologicals Corporation Limited (BIBCOL), Chola, Bulandshahr so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
The closing date for the candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern region, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Sub Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh, Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh will be 45 days. The soft copy of the application may also be sent by email to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details click here