This is a DBT funded project, hence all pre-requisite eligibility criteria as per DST guidelines have to be met. This implies all applicants should have a minimum of Masters’ level degree (M.Tech/ M.S., similar) and must be NET qualified.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- BTech (Computer Science preferred, or other with above-average programming skills)
- Proficiency in at least one language like Java, C++ or Python (multiple preferred) and RDBMS (MySQL,..)
- Experience in R, UI development, HADOOP stack will be considered a plus
- Any formal study/training in biology/life sciences or bioinformatics or cheminformatics, will be given preference.
- Co-authors of peer reviewed journal articles (with IF >2.0) are preferred