1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by 26.03.2018.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/Women/Physically handicapped candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prel… or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
5. In case of non-availability of qualified RA, candidates having M.Sc degree in the above subjects with 1st class may be considered for SRF @ 30,000/- (Fixed) per month.
For more information click here.