Junior Research Fellow
Exploring non-pathogenic protozoa as a eukaryotic platform for protein expression
Walk-in-interview for temporary position of junior research fellow (1) in the Nanobioscience (Virology) group.
Upto June 2020
Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF)
(i) 1st class M.Sc or equivalent qualification in any branch of life science
(ii) Qualified CSIR/ICMR/DBT-JRF or equivalent exam OR NET- Lectureship OR GATE/GPAT with valid score card.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill up the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it along with original and self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prel… or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete /pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving, exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
In case of any questions/clarification regarding eligibility etc. they may contact Dr. Yogesh Karpe, Project Incharge Nanobioscience (Group) Department at Phone No.: 020 – 25325086 or email@example.com
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.
For more information click here.