For successful online submission of the application the following points may be noted:
- Academic partner should first register into the online website click here to register
- After log-in, fill all the mandatory fields in Profile Detail section under User Profile. which includes Bio-data, Photo, Institute Address etc.
- No Registration is required for industry partner.
- If you have a CO-PI(in case of more than one academic partner) in your proposal, then ensure that your CO-PI is also registered into the system and has filled Profile Detail section under User Profile which includes Bio-data, Photo, Institute Address etc.
- Some of the details of your proposal like Project Title (max 500 characters), Project summary (max 3000 characters), Keywords (max 6), Objectives of project (max 1500 characters), Expected output and outcome of the proposal (max 1500 characters), Budget (Manpower,Consumables,Travel, Equipment, Contingency, Overheads ) have to be entered at the time of proposal submission.
- Break-up of whole budget (including industrial share) is required to be entered at the time of proposal submission.
- Other relevant information of the proposal has to be uploaded in single PDF file not more than 10 MB as other technical document (OTD). Download Template
Complete guideline for Principal Investigator for SERB-online system