Steps on How to Apply:
- Identify a supervisor at King’s by searching the King’s research portal and King’s website — use keywords relevant to your proposed research.*
- Make an application for your chosen MPhil/PhD programme via the King’s online admissions application system – King’s Apply by no later than 1 October 2021. Make sure to select June 2022 as your planned start date.
- By no later than 1 October 2021, in the funding section of your King’s online Admissions Application Form:-
- ensure you tick the box at item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) and enter the code: 2122-INTCDS
- Complete a separate ‘PGR International Studentships 2021 – 22 Form’ and attach this to the ‘Funding’ Section of your application on King’s Apply, using the ‘File Upload’ option at the bottom of the page; under the ‘Document Category’ dropdown menu, select ‘Sponsorship Document’ or ‘Other’.
- Provide all relevant supporting documentation and meet all entry requirements for your chosen doctoral degree programme to secure an admission offer.
*Please refer to our ‘How to apply: Research courses’ page for general guidance on how to find a supervisor and doctoral degree at King’s.
For more details click here.