Foreign academics and scientists who have usually completed a doctoral degree and work at a university or research institute in their home country can apply.
Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD portal
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- List of academic publications (max. 3 pages)
- Comprehensive statement about research project (max. 10 pages)
- Time schedule and itinerary (host institutes / academic hosts) of the planned research stay
- Letter from host confirming academic cooperation, which refers to your proposal and guarantees that a workplace will be provided
- German or English translations of documents submitted in the national language (to be uploaded with the corresponding documents)
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal.
For more details click here.