The nomination shall be made in the prescribed format. 20 copies of nomination form along with only one soft copy (in CD), complete in all respects along with 20 copies of reprints of five most important publications and all supporting documents, must reach the Academy latest by April 15, 2016.
NASI-YOUNG SCIENTIST PLATINUM JUBILEE AWARDS FOR THE YEAR 2016
(20 Copies of nomination + one CD of the same and 20 copies of reprints of not more than 5 publications which you consider the best; and all supporting documents to be submitted)
1. Name in full (surname, followed by first & middle name in block letters)
2. Present institutional address and number of telephone, fax and e-mail
(any change may be immediately informed)
3. Address for correspondence and number of telephone, fax and e-mail
4. Date of Birth: ____________
Age: ______ Years _______ Months ________ (as on April 15, 2016)
(certificate of the age duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of institution must be enclosed.)
5. Academic qualifications (beginning with the Bachelor’s Degree in a tabular form)
6. Details of employment and nature of duties
7. Awards and other recognitions received (if any)
8. Field of specialization (Biological (Plant Sciences or Bio-medical Sciences) / Physical / Chemical Sciences)
9. Summary of research work (Not more than three pages)
10. Statement about research contribution of the nominee for which the candidate has been nominated (not exceeding 500 words). Also provide a statement in 50 words which may be used for citation. (the work done in India alone will be the basis for consideration for the award)
11. List of publications and/or patents of the nominee: Information should be provided under three heads: (a) published papers; (b) papers accepted for publication; and (c) five most important publications. Please note that the manuscripts under preparation or abstracts of presentations should not be mentioned. The list should clearly indicate the journal in which the paper was published, year of publication, page number and names of all authors. (Please enclose 20 Set of reprints/photocopies of not more than 5 publications which you consider the best).
12. Name, designation and full address of proposer of the nomination.
(Signature of the Nominator)
Date : Name & Address with seal