The Webinar on “Game Theory : Applications in Biology and in A Pandemic” (Part‑1)
Official Website →
‘MANAV- The Human Atlas Initiative’ is a citizen science project by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. Co-funded by Persistent Systems Limited (PSL) and implemented through National Centre of Cell Science (NCCS), Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research (IISER) and PSL, Pune, this initiative aims to construct a comprehensive biological map of the human body.
It will detail macro to micro-level scientific knowledge through collation of available information and data in various domains. Further insights to the project are available on Manav website at https://manav.gov.in/.
Who can attend the webinar?
Students, Teachers, Industry Professionals and all science enthusiasts
Title: Game Theory: Applications in Biology and in A Pandemic
Speaker: Dr. Krishnasastry Musti, Scientist — G, National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune
Day/Date: Thursday, 11 June 2020
Time: 3 PM to 4 PM
Register using link:shorturl.at/pqwQ7
Please note :
1. Webinars in this series are OPEN to ALL.
2. The webinar will be conducted over ZOOM (https://zoom.us/) and also live streamed on our Facebook page.
3. The registered candidates will be emailed the invitation link for the webinar.
4. A certificate of participation will be provided to participants after completion of the feedback form which shall be made available after the webinar.
5. The recordings of all the previous webinars in our data science series are available on Project Manav’s — YouTube channel