Project Scientist — II
Job Description:- The selected candidates are expected to work a clinical trial to determine the cell mediated and mucosal responses to the intranasal vaccine in homologous and heterogonous booster immunization. Hands-on experience in PBMC handling, human primary cell culture, multi-color Flow Cytometry, immune cell sorting and ELISPORT assays is essential. Candidates with hands-on experience in the human immunology research of vaccines or virus infections will be preferred.
Rs. 67,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 10.07.2020)
PhD in Life Sciences + Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in Immunology
- Candidate may fill up application form in the prescribed format along with necessary documents for verification.
- Applications forms containing incomplete information shall not be entertained.
- Date of passing the examinations must be indicated clearly.
- Only registered candidates will be interviewed.
- No ta/da will be paid for attending the interview.
Walk in Interview on:- 02.05.2022 (Online Mode)
Registration time of the Candidates:- The registered candidates will receive the meeting-link before the date of interview
For more details click here