The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. Interested candidates may attend Written test and Skill Test at NCBS/TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore between 9.00 am and 10:00 am on Saturday 7th April, 2018 along with typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc.Age will be relaxed as per norms of the Institute.
Applicants must bring with them a typed application on plain paper in the following format:
- Full name (attach latest photograph)
- Address for Correspondence
- Permanent Address
- Date of Birth
- Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC. If so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority)
- Educational Qualifications with complete details
- Experience with complete details
- Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of two Professional Referees ( one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them)
- Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances
- Any other relevant information.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications & experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for recruitment process. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some post/s herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
For more information click here.