Social Media In-charge
Bengaluru Sustainability Forum (BSF) is an inter institutional initiative to enable and encourage conversations across disciplines. They want to build bridges and collaborations for increased urban sustainability. While their focus is on Bengaluru they hope to inspire other cities in the country to follow them.
You will be responsible for developing a social media strategy (with inputs from the BSF coordinators) and creating and posting content on BSF’s social media handles on twitter, instagram and facebook. The content shall include information about BSF’s upcoming events, past activities and encourage conversation around them. You should be confident to generate engaging content in the form of images, GIFs, infographics, small videos or posters with related copy. You will also be responsible for engaging with relevant stakeholders in the city via social media.
For more details click here.
The term is for 6 months, starting immediately, with the possibility of extension upon mutual agreement on terms and conditions.
1) Design an instagram post (image plus copy for the post) sharing information about any one of the small grants projects from the BSF website. You may use online applications like canva, adobe creative suite or any other applications you are comfortable with.
2) Design a strategy for the audience engagement section of our podcast to elicit response to the below questionsDescribe one thing you
1. really like (or dislike) about your neighbourhood.
2. What would you like to change about your neighborhood.
3) Send us the samples and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org as a single document
For more information click here.