Eligibility : In order to be eligible a student must:
- Have applied to study a sciences eligible program as listed in Annex B (See below: Annex B – 2018 Eligible Programs) and be offered admission in Semester 1 or 2 in 2018 at the University of Adelaide; AND
- Accepted their offer (once specified conditions have been met) within 10 business days; AND
- Be a citizen of China, India, Malaysia or Vietnam; AND
- Be an international student. International students are international citizens defined as those who are or will be studying onshore only with visa subclasses 570 to 575.
Nationality : Citizens of China, India, Malaysia or Vietnam are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS(International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL– internet based and paper based
- Pearson Test of English– Academic
- CAE(Cambridge English: Advanced).
However, the University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases.
The majority of language tests and qualifications that meet the University’s minimum English requirements have a validity of two years preceding the date of application.
Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the University’s English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are granted direct entry into the University.
For more information click here.