Scientists working in any area of life sciences & biotechnology, bio-engineering, health care (human and animal), agriculture and veterinary biotechnology, bioenergy and allied areas will be eligible to apply.
- Application for Ramalingaswami Re-entry Fellowship Programme 2021 –2022 shall be by ONLINE mode only.
- To apply, interested applicants may kindly visit DBT-RLS Online Portal https://www.rlsfellowship.dbti…
- Applicants must register on the DBT-RLS Online portal, fill complete information in the online application form and submit it before the closing date of application i.e. 30thJanuary, 2022.
- Online application form to be filled by applicant comprises information pertaining to Personal Information, Academic Qualifications, Post-Doctoral Experience, Work Experience, Research Contribution, Referee Details, Proposed Research Work and Proposed Host Institution.
- It is mandatory to submit certificate from host institute; otherwise the application shall not be accepted.
- Applicant must send a hard copy of submitted application form to DBT-HRD Project & Management Unit, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001, Haryana on or before 10th February, 2022.
- Application form which has not been submitted through DBT-RLS Online Portal shall not be accepted
For more details click here
(Last extended 15/02/2022)