Applications to the EMBO Global Investigator Network are accepted annually via an online system. The application includes an online form and an offline form.
Application process 2021
- The application deadline is 1 June, 14:00 CEST. After this, the Global Activities office confirms candidates that their application has been successfully received.
- Applications of eligible candidates are sent to the EMBO Global Investigator Network Committee for screening.
- Following screening, approximately 20 applicants are invited by email to a virtual panel interview conducted by the EMBO Global Investigator Network Committee on 24 November 2021.
- A final decision is made at the EMBO Global Investigator Network Committee meeting and candidates are informed of the outcome of their application by email.
The application for the Global Investigator Network consists of:
- Short summary of ongoing research
- Details of home institute and funding available to the laboratory
- List of publications and details of applicant’s three best papers
- List of lab members
- Description of the applicant’s research vision
- Three letters of reference
- ORCID ID
For detailed information on the application process, key dates and required documentation, please consult the application guidelines.
For more information click here.