Unreserved about the Underserved: Reflecting on Caste, Gender & Religion within Indian Science
Invite everyone associated with or interested in Indian science to join us for this plenary talk and panel discussion. Your voices, experiences, and inputs are vital and essential for making this event meaningful and for developing a set of action points! Please do join us for this conversation.
Please do send your questions & queries by Tue, 14th Sep, 5 pm via this form.
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/FWE-BLR Submit questions prior to the event: https://bit.ly/FWE-BLR-QAPlenary talk (5 pm) by P. Sainath, Founding Editor, People’s Archive of Rural India
Panel Discussion (5:30 pm) between:
- Prof. Sonajharia Minz, Vice-Chancellor, Sido Kanhu Murmu University, Dumka
- Dr. Orus Ilyas, Associate Professor, Department of Wildlife Sciences, Aligarh Muslim University
- Dr. A. Mani, Research Scientist, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- Dr. Raj Ladher, Head of Academics, NCBS-TIFR, Bangalore
- P. Sainath, Founding Editor, People’s Archive of Rural India