Three day Online Workshop on “Molecular Docking and Biological Software Packages for Data Analysis” (to attain effective Publication)
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology invite for the Online Workshop (Zoom Platform) on “Molecular Docking and Biological Software Packages for Data Analysis” (to attain publication) between 9th – 11th Mar, 2023’; Timing 9.30 am to 4.00 pm (IST), Organized by the Centre for Molecular and Nanomedical Sciences & Centre for Nanoscience and NanoTechnology, International Research Centre (IRC), Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai. This workshop will provide a platform for the beginners to explore computational techniques and different biological software’s to implement in their field of research.
Following computational techniques such as; Molecular Docking using AutoDock Vina (Protein-ligand); Ligand preparation — Chimera; Docking analysis; Protein and Ligand preparation; Grid generation; Result analysis using Discovery Studio; Protein target screening and toxicity prediction will be covered.
In the theme of data analysis, we are going to teach
- ImageJ — Java-based image processing program, we can use it for many biological research experiments example western blotting, wound healing, immunofluorescence etc.,
- Biorender — Scientific diagrams, and illustrations.
- Circos Plot — Circos ideal for exploring relationships between objects or positions.
- OriginPro — Data analysis and graphing software.
- Mapchart — Make your own custom map of the World.
- GraphPad Prism — Data analysis and graphing software (Survival graph).