Data Science Approaches For Genomics & Pandemics
Official Website →
MANAV- The Human Atlas Initiative is a citizen science project funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India and co-funded by Persistent Systems as a collaboration between Persistent Systems, NCCS and IISER, Pune.
MANAV — The Human Atlas Initiative aims to construct a comprehensive map of the entire human body which will explicitly document macro to micro-level information.
For more information about the project, please visit the website https://manav.gov.in/.
- Webinars in this series are OPEN to ALL.
- The webinar will be conducted over ZOOM (https://zoom.us/).
- The registered candidates willbe emailed the invitation link for the webinar.
- We have a participant capacityof 100 seats. Therefore, only first 100 registered candidates who log in, can attendthe interactive session.
- A recording of the webinar will be available to view online soon. A link to the same will be sent to all theregistered participants.