Junior/Senior Research Fellow
The work will be done at the NBA-accredited, Department of Biotechnology in Sharda University, which has well equipped molecular biology and plant tissue culture facilities. The fellow will also do some experiments in University of Delhi-South Campus. The JRF/SRF can pursue Ph.D. through this project.
The position is temporary and the fellowship can be availed from October 1, 2022 and will last until December 31, 2023. The position is co-terminus with the project.
SRF: Rs. 35,000/-; JRF: Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated)
For SRF: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Botany / Life Sciences / Biotechnology /Biochemistry / Agricultural sciences / Plant sciences / Genomics with CSIR/UGC NET-JRF/LS or DBT-JRF or ARS-NET (ICAR) or GATE. The qualification prescribed above with two years of research experience. such as JRF (with a proof).
For JRF: As for SRF but with the waiver of 2 years of research experience.
Desirable: Experience in Plant Molecular Biology and/or Plant Tissue Culture
- Candidates should send their CVs well in advance to the PI at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the JRF/SRF-YOUR NAME’’
- All the candidates willing to appear for the walk-in-interview are requested to bring an in-depth bio-data, educational testimonials from class 10th onwards, proof of date of birth, proof of research experience (if any) and certificate of qualifying national test like CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICAR- NET/ GATE etc (if any).
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency applicable to the said project.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview
Walk-in Interview on 23rd September, 2022 @ 10 a.m. in Room 311, Block‑1, Sharda University, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, U.P., 201310
For more details click here