- Candidates should send their CVs well in advance to the PI at email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the JRF/SRF-YOUR NAME’’
- All the candidates willing to appear for the walk-in-interview are requested to bring an in-depth bio-data, educational testimonials from class 10th onwards, proof of date of birth, proof of research experience (if any) and certificate of qualifying national test like CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICAR- NET/ GATE etc (if any).
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency applicable to the said project.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview
Walk-in Interview on 23rd September, 2022 @ 10 a.m. in Room 311, Block‑1, Sharda University, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, U.P., 201310
For more details click here