Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C‑CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. They act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C‑CAMP’s mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C‑CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
C‑Camp is looking for self-driven, highly motivated, pro-active individuals, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
Role and Responsibilities – Entrepreneurship
- The entrepreneurship division at Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms is looking for a dynamic, self-driven and proactive individual to join as Program Manager
- In this position, the incumbent will report directly to the Program Lead, and work with the Senior Program Manager.
- Responsible for supporting the Manager in running various immersion, incubation and funding programs and events conducted by C‑CAMP.
- Plan and organize general execution of projects and schemes, events, workshops, outreach activities, training programs etc.
- Assist with the review, selection and monitoring of start-ups
- Must be able to work both on independent and collaborative ideas.