The Atal Incubation Centre- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (AIC-CCMB) is hiring a Senior Science Communicator for its program, Centre for Predictive Human Model Systems.
This position will require your physical presence at the AIC-CCMB campus at Hyderabad. Unfortunately, remote working is not a possibility.
- Be the senior liaison for communications initiatives at CPHMS
- Conduct analysis of public domain information/literature and write scientific articles/lay summaries that explore advances in human-relevant research.
- Routinely monitor peer-reviewed academic literature in the above areas and cover it in the form of blogs/blurbs for newsletters, websites etc.
- Write and apply for grants
- Organise, curate content and host national/international lecture courses, workshops, conferences and webinars
- Monitor email communications and run campaigns on social media (set goals, define an audience, create a calendar, track performance, etc.).
- Assist day-to-day activities of CPHMS and AIC-CCM