The competition is open to all.
● Participants must be Citizens of India.
● Only original entries will be considered.
● Entrants must complete separate forms for more than one entry.
● Winners will be required to supply hi-res print ready files which will be used for printing/reproducing.
● Pictures/designs must not have been published anywhere else. Copyright clearance for use of the art work (Logo & Tagline and Illustration) for the purpose of this event and its outcomes will be the responsibility of the entrant.
● UNDP will have the copyright on all the entries submitted. By submitting an entry, the participant(s) agree(s) to transfer the intellectual property rights to UNDP.
● Entries past the deadline will not be accepted.
● The organizers agree to take reasonable precaution in handling entries but cannot be responsible for non-receipt, damage or loss.
● Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
● The judges’ decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
● No correspondence regarding the results will be entered into.
● No relatives of UNDP and Organisers employees will be allowed to enter.
● Entrants can be asked to provide identity proof if required for the purposes of the competition.
● Winners will be required to carry out modifications/additions (if required) in the designs if chosen for production.
For more information click here.