INDIA: Indian partners need to submit application through EPMS portal of DST available at E‑pms Scheme and format (onlinedst.gov.in). Applications by email or hard copies will not be accepted by DST.
AUSTRIA: Electronic application only [web-link].
Content: (in PDF format)
- Brief academic CV of each Austrian project member
- List of relevant publications of the last 2 years on the Austrian side
- Project description including methodology (about 3 to 5 A4 pages)
- Brief description of the partner institutions
- Brief description of the project tasks of ALL project members (Austrian and Indian)
- Further cooperation perspective
It is up to the applicants to find suitable partners in the respective country. Applications must be submitted both in Austria to OeAD and in India to DST. Only applications submitted in time in both countries are eligible for funding.
For more details click here