1. The award is for the following disciplines of Animal/Dairy Sciences:
Animal Nutrition/Feed Technology/Forage Production/Animal Biotechnology/Animal Physiology/Animal Genetics & Breeding/Livestock Production Management/ Animal Reproduction/ Microbiology/AnimalBiochemistry/Dairy Chemistry/Dairy Technology/Dairy Engineering
2. Award carries a certificate and a cash prize of Rs.50000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand) only.
3. The award is to be presented every year during Convocation of NDRI Deemed University
4. The applicant must not have attained the age of 45 years as on 1st January, 2018 for the award period 2018.
5. The work should be from the research work carried out of the projects undertaken by the applicant during last five years ending 31st Dec., 2017 for the announced award.
6. The work should be other than that carried out for award of MVS/MSc/PhD degree or any other degree.
7. The application form should be submitted to the Member Secretary, Award Committee with the following documents:
i. Evidence of age (One Copy)
ii. Details of the research projects handled by the applicant as PI/Co-PI/Associate for the concerned period, details of project associates, if any.
iii. Three copies of abstract of work done with information on technology developed (not more than four pages)
iv. One copy of the publications in which the applicant is the first or second Co-author related to the work submitted for the award.
v. The application must be routed through proper channel endorsed by the Director/Dean, as the case may be, where the work was carried out.
vi. The last date for the receipt of application complete in all respects is 11th Feb., 2018.
vii. Application form can be downloaded from www.ndri.res.in or can be supplied on request to Member Secretary, Award Committee
For more information click here.