Documents to be Submitted
1. Application form as per INSA format (dully filled and forwarded through proper channel).
2. Copy of Ph.D. Degree (Self attested).
3. Letter of Support/NoC from the parent Institute/University and certifying that candidate is not serving any bond beyond 01.01.2018.
4. Letter of invitation from the Japanese host.
5. List of best 10 publications.
6. Short CV (max.1 page).
Successful applicants are required to submit Visit Report/s (Format – 1 & 2) within two (2) months after returning to India. It is anticipated that the report will indicate how the collaboration has progressed.
One (1) complete set of application form duly forwarded by the Head of the Institution/University should reached the following address, soft copy of the same should also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be considered in any case.
The last date for receiving complete applications is 25 October 2017.
The Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific) Indian National Science Academy Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg New Delhi – 110002, INDIA
Email: email@example.com Phone: 011-23221931-23221950 (20 lines) (EPABX)