Webinar on Network Science For Functional Segregation of Human Brain
Official Website →
MANAV — The Human Atlas Initiative presents ‘Data Science — Webinar Series’
Title: Network Science For Functional Segregation of Human Brain
Speaker: Dr Jaya Sreevalsan Nair [Associate Professor, IIIT Bangalore (IIITB) and Leads the Graphics-Visualization-Computing Lab, E‑Health Research Center at IIITB]
Please Note : Time: 4 PM to 5 PM (IST)
Register using the link:
1) Webinars in this series are OPEN to ALL.
2) The webinar will be conducted over ZOOM (https://zoom.us/).
3) The invitation link for the webinar will be sent by email to the registered candidates.
4) We have a participant capacity of 100 seats. Therefore, only the first 100 registered candidates who log in, can attend the interactive session.
5) If you are unable to join the ZOOM session, you can still watch the live streaming of the webinar on the MANAV Facebook Page: LINK
6) The recordings of all the previous webinars in ‘MANAV- Data Science Webinar series are available on MANAV YouTube channel.