National Seminar on Women Empowerment and Inclusive Growth
Official Website →
The seminar is planned to achieve the following objective
- To ignite the deliberations for bridging the gap between the regulations and the ground reality of the position of women in Indian society.
- To discuss the role of women in India’s inclusive growth and how women empowerment can increase the velocity of inclusive growth, through capacity building.
- To discuss the issues to be tackled to streamline the existing programmes on women empowerment.
- Indian Economy and Women Empowerment
- Promoting Robust and Sustained Inclusive Growth
- Dealing with Gender inequalities: Some Policy Options
- Enhancing and Enabling Environment for Business and Investment Climate for women entrepreneurs.
- Socio-Economic Women Empowerment