National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition (NBEC)
Official Website →
Every year C‑CAMP organizes National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition (NBEC), a nationwide competition to attract, identify, and nurture bio-entrepreneurs working on novel and scalable business ideas with significant societal impact. Applicants compete for attractive cash prizes and investment opportunities. First Launched in 2017, NBEC has emerged as a flagship platform for bio-entrepreneurs and innovators in India to showcase their deep science driven ideas and has created a great impact. It has brought to the forefront 63 exceptionally promising young entrepreneurs as winners who have grabbed the attention of investors, were featured in national and global media, and went on to win many other accolades.
NBEC is open to student teams, researcher, innovator, aspiring entrepreneur, start-up, a small or medium biotech company or someone with a bright idea in any discipline of the Life Sciences, here is your chance to win!
The National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition (NBEC) 2022 is inviting path breaking, revolutionary, and scalable business ideas in the life sciences domain spanning:
- Agri Tech & Mol Bio, including conventional plant breeding, tissue culture and micro-propagation, molecular breeding or marker assisted selection, genetic engineering and GM crops, molecular diagnostic Tools, soil Health and AI & ML in Agricutlture; Animal Health including diagnostics, therapeutics, nutrition, and other sub-domains related to veterinary applications and other related sub-domains
- Healthcare, including Diagnostics, Drug Discovery & Development of vaccines, therapeutics, biologics and plant based therapeutics, CRO/CMO/CRAMS, Maternal & Child Nutrition
- AMR, including Tb/Malaria, Covid-19, Rare and Neglected Diseases & other Infectious Diseases
- Digital Health, including AI & ML, imaging, wearables, healthcare IT and other related sub domains
- Medical Devices
- Environment, including Clean and renewable energy, biofuels, clean air, and other related sub-domains. Water & Sanitation including water treatment, solid waste treatment, and other related sub-domains
- Industrial Biotechnology, including enzymes, fermentation based products for non-pharma purposes, bioplastics, and other related sub-domains. Food & Nutraceuticals, including dietary supplements, and other related sub-domains
For more details click here – >