International Symposium on Systems, Synthetic and Chemical Biology 2017 (SSC2017) will provide the perfect backdrop for stimulating discussions and sharing of knowledge between students and experts in the interdisciplinary sciences.
Topics of the conference include (but are not limited to):
- QUANTITATIVE SINGLE CELL IMAGING TO UNDERSTAND BIOLOGICAL PROCESSES
- SINGLE MOLECULE DYNAMICS
- CHEMICAL BIOLOGY
- SYNTHETIC BIOLOGY AND METABOLIC ENGINEERING
- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF SIGNALLING NETWORKS
- REGULATORY NETWORKS IN MICROBES
- SYSTEMS BIOLOGY OF PATHOGENS.
Early registration: 15th May 2017 to 31st August 2017
Late registration: 1st September 2017 to 15th October 2017
Abstract submission: 15th May 2017 to 15th August 2017
Decision on submitted abstract:21st August 2017