Following the inclusion of high throughput advance technologies, the current trends in modern Microbial and Plant Science research have been modified significantly. This three days International Seminar on ‘Current Avenues in Microbial & Plant Sciences’ aims to reassess the spirit of modern biology by covering all frontier topics, with special emphasis on — recent trends on plant and microbiological research. The seminar includes Plenary Lectures / Key note Lectures and invited talks by eminent personalities from India and abroad, in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster.
Probable Programme Schedule :
23rd& 24th February, 2019 : Scientific Session
25th February, 2019 : Awareness Programme, Local tour to historic places like Gour, Adina etc.* *Optional (on payment basis).
Young Researchers Session : Eligibility : Open for PhD and Post- Doc research fellows. People in permanent positions should not apply. Age should be below 35 years.
If you are interested to enrol yourself for this session, please mention that during abstract submission. After reviewing all the abstract, we will inform you whether your abstracts will be in — ‘Young Researchers Session’ or general sessions.
Important Dates: Abstract submission opening : 01 November, 2018 Abstract submission closing : 31 December, 2018 Early Registration ends : 31 December, 2018 Registration ends (Late Registration) : 31 January, 2019* Acceptance notification : 05 February, 2019 *In case of late registration, participants have to pay INR 500/- extra (in addition to their registration fee).
1. Modern trends in plant and microbial systematics
2. Plant and Microbial genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics
3. Plants ‑microbes interaction: An inseparable interdependence
4. Abiotic and biotic stress responses in plants and microbes
5. Plant reproduction and Development
6. Reproductive biology studies in conservation and recovery of a species
7. Food security, safety and sustainability for the future
8. Trans-disciplinary approach in plant and microbial research
Click herefor more information