Project Assistant (Walk-in-interview)
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. RCB was recognised as an Institution of National Importance by the Parliament of India.
Initial appointment will be for one year and further extension will be given up to completion of project which ever is earlier based on performance.
14000 /- Monthly consolidated
- Candidate with Master’s Degree in any field of Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry are eligible to apply. Applicant should have a minimum of 60 % marks in M.Sc.
- At least one project during M.Sc. that includes the basic experiences of lab techniques.
- One letter of reference from college/university supervisor, if selected for the post.
- Experience in laboratory-based PCR, In-vitro transcription, cell culture, RNA, experiments and basic molecular biology techniques.
- NET/GATE qualification is preferred.
- Age should not be more than 28 years.
Go through the institute (RCB) website download the application form.Fill the application form with correct details. Walk-in-interview for the same at RCB, Faridabad (sharply at 10.00 am on-wards).
During interview must bring all the original of documents with one set of photocopies of the documents mentioned in the application.