Junior Research Fellow
Walk-In-Interview will be held for the position of Project Linked Persons for extramural projects in National lnstitute of Biomedical Genomics(NIBMG), Kalyani.
Project description: Hearing is a complex biological process and so are the causes of hearing impairment. While we have a large genetically deaf population in this country, our knowledge about the specific causes behind the disorder is almost nonexistent. In this collaborative, we propose to create a high resolution genomic architecture behind hereditary hearing impairment. The project is build up on common scientific interests and goals of the participating investigators who aim to create a strong knowledge-base for deafness genetics in the country and evolve high-quality genetic care for families with this disability.
Nature of position:Contractual
25,000/-Fixed, with other monthly emoluments as sanctioned by funding authority
M.Sc. in Life Science or equivalent with NET or DBT-BET Category-II or ICMR-JRF Category I
Experience in handling of software packages and databases
Experience in handling DNA sequence/genotyping data
Applicants are requested to report on June 18(Tuesday)by 9:30 AM at NIBMG with the following documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae along with reprints of publications, if any
2. One Passport-size coloured Photograph
3. Original along with Self-Attested Copies of Certificates of Educational Qualifications
4. Original along with Self-Attested Copies of Experience Certificates
5. Original along with Self-Attested Copy of Govt. issued Photo ID proof(Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Driving License) (PAN card is not acceptable)
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
For more information check HERE