Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), an Autonomous Institute under the aegis of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India and is also a Deemed University, mainly awarding degrees for doctoral programs. The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) is a Centre of TIFR. NCBS carries out cutting-edge fundamental research across a spectrum of topics in the biological sciences ranging from studies of biomedical importance to ecology, evolution, and biodiversity. They are looking for a suitable candidate to carry out the role of Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Research Integrity Officer).
Key responsibilities of the selected candidate:
- The selected individual will work closely with institute leadership to contribute to the following key roles.
- Develop and implement training modules on a regular basis for the institute research community on the appropriate handling, and presentation of research data sets.
- Assist in the development of methods for curating and archiving research data.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure that research communications from its laboratories meet the highest level of ethical standards in line with institutional policies.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in data handling, storage, and international standards in research data ethics management.
- Assist in the investigation of any deviation from institutional policies on ethical standards of research practice.
Age limit:- Maximum 28 years as on 01.07.2023